Tuesday, October 19, 2004
One of the unforgettable days in life
Kheeyooo..Hyoooo..Kheeeeyoooo...!!!
I jumped out of my bed. It took some time to register what and where am I. Utter darkness and outside dogs are barking nonstop. Then conciousness came to me. I am sitting on my bed and this is night.What time is this ? yeah..03:10.
Yeyoooo..!!!
Again the horrible noise..more dogs bark. And suddenly everything is quiet. I thought someone is making his last cry? I went out. Parking area is bright with the tubelights. I remembered that the noise came from my kitchen side. Went there and could not make out anything. Then I saw a cat is sleeping on the floor. But there is something unusual with it's posture. Cats will never sleep like this. Even if it is sleeping,my footsteps would waken it up. I went closer. No movement. Then I saw blood forming in the corner of it's mouth. Bloody hell!. The lasy cry for its life was the noice woke me up. Four five dogs chased and killed a cat in my doorsteps.
I am no animal lover. Though I like cats and dogs I think still they are animals. How can people kiss a dog in its mouth and allow to sleep with them. Remembered my high school stories why girls keep a dog. That was funny at that time. But after seeing how families in Bangalore taking care of a stinking dog , I started having my own doubts. Once I have seen this creature shedding tears when veterinary doctor gave an injuction to her beloved godammed dog. That thing was howling like hell and this creature was acting Devikarani .
Crap!
Talking about dog problem in Bangalore, everything boils down to Menaka Gandhi and SPCA. And all others who follow suit. We can't kill stray dogs. We just "sterilise" the dogs and let them bite anyone and everyone. Many times I got chased by shreds of stray dogs at night, while coming home after work. If these so called "animals bloody lovers" love them so much, why don't they take all dogs to their godforesaken homes and feed them? Why the hell they are ruining other's life?
There is an ambulance service also to save animals. This happens in a place where many people died on the roads because there were not enough ambulances. Once another dog lover was fuming at church and army for keeping most of the places here. He was from Chennai - a place where you see a tree only in a picture. I could not control myself. I snapped back. If you are a bloody animal lover, then you shold love trees too. Only because church and army keep their surrounding green we got some greenary remaining in Bangalore. If these places would have gone to some government or private organizations, they would have cut all those trees by now and constructed a concreate jungle. And would have converted this beautyful place to another desert. You are all not supposed to live places like this . Why don't just take your sorry ass to Sahara desert and live in some caves..!!!
The thing is I am not a tree lover too. But stray trees are million times better than stray animals. Atlease they give us some oxygen to breath. And protection from sun.
Ha.....I need to take a deep breath now.....
Human beings...!!
I love dog lovers.
I jumped out of my bed. It took some time to register what and where am I. Utter darkness and outside dogs are barking nonstop. Then conciousness came to me. I am sitting on my bed and this is night.What time is this ? yeah..03:10.
Yeyoooo..!!!
Again the horrible noise..more dogs bark. And suddenly everything is quiet. I thought someone is making his last cry? I went out. Parking area is bright with the tubelights. I remembered that the noise came from my kitchen side. Went there and could not make out anything. Then I saw a cat is sleeping on the floor. But there is something unusual with it's posture. Cats will never sleep like this. Even if it is sleeping,my footsteps would waken it up. I went closer. No movement. Then I saw blood forming in the corner of it's mouth. Bloody hell!. The lasy cry for its life was the noice woke me up. Four five dogs chased and killed a cat in my doorsteps.
I am no animal lover. Though I like cats and dogs I think still they are animals. How can people kiss a dog in its mouth and allow to sleep with them. Remembered my high school stories why girls keep a dog. That was funny at that time. But after seeing how families in Bangalore taking care of a stinking dog , I started having my own doubts. Once I have seen this creature shedding tears when veterinary doctor gave an injuction to her beloved godammed dog. That thing was howling like hell and this creature was acting Devikarani .
Crap!
Talking about dog problem in Bangalore, everything boils down to Menaka Gandhi and SPCA. And all others who follow suit. We can't kill stray dogs. We just "sterilise" the dogs and let them bite anyone and everyone. Many times I got chased by shreds of stray dogs at night, while coming home after work. If these so called "animals bloody lovers" love them so much, why don't they take all dogs to their godforesaken homes and feed them? Why the hell they are ruining other's life?
There is an ambulance service also to save animals. This happens in a place where many people died on the roads because there were not enough ambulances. Once another dog lover was fuming at church and army for keeping most of the places here. He was from Chennai - a place where you see a tree only in a picture. I could not control myself. I snapped back. If you are a bloody animal lover, then you shold love trees too. Only because church and army keep their surrounding green we got some greenary remaining in Bangalore. If these places would have gone to some government or private organizations, they would have cut all those trees by now and constructed a concreate jungle. And would have converted this beautyful place to another desert. You are all not supposed to live places like this . Why don't just take your sorry ass to Sahara desert and live in some caves..!!!
The thing is I am not a tree lover too. But stray trees are million times better than stray animals. Atlease they give us some oxygen to breath. And protection from sun.
Ha.....I need to take a deep breath now.....
Human beings...!!
I love dog lovers.